1.A normal women whose father was colourblind, is married to a normal man. The sons would be
2.Type of cell division taking place at I, II and III stages of previous question are
3.Murashige and Skoog’s medium is used for
4. Which one of the following techniques has helped to solve many mysteries involving murders, robberies and rapes?
5. Shagreen is obtained from:
6.Progestasert and LNG-20 are the examples of
7. Extraembryonic membranes are also called
8.Opium is obtained from
9. Which of the following plants is used as biofertilizer?
10. A hereditary disease, which is never passed on from father to son is
11. Strength of the linkage between the two genes is
12.Shakti, Rattan and Protina are three important lysine rich varieties of
13. Statins used as blood cholesterol lowering agents are extracted from
14. The science dealing with soil is
15. Nucleic acid segment tagged with a radioactive molecule is called
16.BOD is concerned with
17. Vegetative propagation in Pistia occurs by:
18. In which of the following organisms self fertilisation is seen?
19. Reproduction is a biological process in which an organism give rise to young ones (offspring) similar to itself. An organism’s method of reproduction depends upon factors:
20.Earliest fossil ape prior to the ape man was
21.Which of the following health disorder includes symptoms of fever, chills, cough, headache, gray or bluish lips and finger’s nails?
22. Non-endospermic seeds are seen in
23. Which Ig is produced in primary immune response?
24.The confirmatory test used to diagnose AIDS is
26. The nucleotide sequence of an anticodon is complementary to nucleotide sequence in
a) b) c) d)
27.S and R strains have several subtypes which one were used by Griffith
28.When scientists make an animal superior by view of genotype, introducing some foreign genes in it, the phenomenon is called:
29.The species that invade a bare area in ecological succession are called